Leaving the GovWifi team
All good things must come to an end!
Things that will need to be done for everyone
These are the things that will need to be done for everyone who leaves the team.
Remove their access to GovWifi admin
Their access to GovWifi admin on production and staging should be removed. This also includes GovWifi ‘Super Admin’ permissions.
Their access to the following should be removed:
- the GovWifi Trello team and boards
- the team Google Drive
- Zendesk - they should be removed from
[2nd/3rd Lin -- Zendesk Administration]view
They should also removed from these Google groups:
Depending on their role, their access may also need to be removed from:
- GovWifi’s Notify account
- GovWifi’s Notify staging account
- Google Analytics
- the GovWifi-Critical-Alerts Google group
- the GovWifi-Feedback Google group
If they use GitHub, the tech lead will remove them from the relevant GitHub teams (e.g.
govwifi-developers). If they are also leaving GDS, the tech lead only needs to remove membership from the
alphagov organisation on GitHub.
Things that will need to be done for a developer
Remove them from the
GovWifi-DevOps Google group.
- Remove access to the infrastructure - this includes access to databases and ssh.
- Remove access to GOV.UK PaaS (Platform as a Service) - the tech lead will remove them from the GovWifi organisation.
Their access to secrets would need to be removed.
Their access to these should be removed: